My two-week break

The two-week holiday is almost over, and it hasn't been awful. I could manage to go on a family trip to SR for two nights, though I doubt whether the first could be counted since we apparently spent exactly 13 hours on the road and only made it to SR at 8 30pm or so. And of course, I managed to have some time on my own like going to the gym and all. Speaking of which, I think I have been so much into gyming lately, probably because I want to regain my good shape and to have a ripped body, and also because working out can be surprisingly stress-relieving. Anyways, I know I still have a freaking long way to go before i am able to reap the fruits out of the whole on-and-off workout routine of mine, but you know what they say? Quitters never win and winners never quit! So yeah, the summer vacation lasts a few more days, and when the school starts, I will find myself frantically zooming here and there to get things done again! I like it, though. When I am busy, I feel productive!

Comments

a ripped body? hahaha.. that sounds like a dream rather than a goal :D
Haha everything starts with a dream, my friend! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.