Sangha and the Journey to the Magic Island

Ok, this is exciting!!!!!!!!!! So this is the novel in English written by a Cambodian author!!! I mean, whoa!!! I dropped by IFL bookstore this morning just to get a marker, and then the word "Sangha" caught my attention. Intuitively I took the book off the shelf, and my heart was pounding fast knowing it was written by a Cambodian author, an IFLer to be exact. And this is just a book! It gives me ideas on how to get my book(s) published too, since his email address is up there. All i need to do is to ask him on the procedures ... i am one step closer to one of my less ambitious dreams :D

Comments

yeah yeah.... go go go!!! i can't wait, man! I can't wait!! keep me update, ok?

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.