Something alcoholic, please!!

It is Friday the 13th! Besides the fact that my car was submerged in the flood on the way back to Ty's house, there was no other misfortune for today. But then suddenly lying on my back on this soft bed of mine, I am in the mood for something alcoholic, something like a cocktail. I have no idea why this sudden upsurge of desire either! I am not sad about anything. Nor am I happy. Well, I have to admit that it is freaking insane how your brain makes you want something, even if it is in the middle of the night like this!

Comments

Sopheary said…
That happens to me once in a while, too.
yeah? U dun even drink in the first place!!
it happens to me quite often even though m not the drinking type..

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)