My damn head and chest....

Man!!!!!!!!! The feeling I am going through now is so intense and unbearable!!! Pi bak troam nas!!! What is wrong with me??? Ok, I submitted the results late!!! So what?? My students understood!!! But why did this tiny little thing grow into sth so gigantic now?? It is making me feel like a total loser!!! Shit!!!!!!!!!! Man!!!!!!!!!!! I have to heave a long breath in and out quite often to make whatever inside my bloody chest feel better!!!!!!!!!!! And then this stupid mistake makes me feel so lost and confused, not knowing what the heck i am doing exactly!!!!!!!!!!! Damn!!!!!!!! Am I overreacting? But trust me! I am trying to be normal, but I just become so overwhelmed!!!!!!!!!!! This feeling is totally suicidal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

everyone makes mistake.. calm down and cheer up, mate!

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)