06/04/09

I am now on a two-week break, but I am not that free, given the six thick stacks of exam paper tucked away somewhere inside my messy room. And I am feeling great about it though it is hard to look for a company nowadays. My friends are knee-deep in work, and there is no way they could possibly sneak out for more than two hours during weekdays. So I end up going to places alone! And it is fun just being on your own doing what you like. At least I have time for myself. What I enjoy doing most now is watching DVDs! I have 20 new DVDs!!! Those were carefully picked. Too bad that blackouts are in and out often, and as a result, I have just managed to finish three movies, The Twilight, Seven Pounds, and Underworld. I LOVE the first two!!! Those are two stories of great self-sacrifice. Though the stories are pretty predictable from the beginning, I still love almost every plot in the movies. I mean, a true love between a "vegetarian" vampire and a normal girl? a well-planned suicide so that parts of your body could be offered to those in need? These are just insane! But it is about this insanity that has taken my attention by a firm grip. Anyway, planning to watch another two tonight!

Comments

Pheaktra said…
Please enjoy those movies :D I'm in love with Edward Cullen! hahaha

My exam is nearing...13th april starting! But i'm going to watch Jonas Brothers 3D concert on 10th April...Big fan you should know! hahaha
Unknown said…
Enjoy urself man... it's hard to have such free time like this! It's better than when you were teaching lolz... that's cool to hear that. My school will starts soon tmr so I guess I'll not have free time like this now.
Sopheary said…
The only thing I like about Twilight is the beautiful scenery. It was filmed in the state I'm living in. And guess what? A lot of Twilight fans flocked to the state just to see the site the movie took place.
Rithy said…
Hey dude, m glad you have so many new movies to enjoy...i guess you wouldnt minding bring some of your already watched DVDs for me so that i can spend this weekend enjoying the movies too...what do you say??
Sopheary said…
Swinging by just to tell ya that I've updated my blog already. Go check it out.

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)