30/04/09

It is drizzling again. And the sky is occassionally lit up by flashes of lightning. No thanks to the raging thunder, my ears are almost deafened. No doubt, after the rain will come flood and traffic congestion. This is so typical here! Despite knowing that I am at risk of being held in the traffic any minute now, I still cannot resist the temptation to do my blogging here in Staff Room 2. And despite the fact that there is nothing specially worth being talked about today, i still manage to indulge myself in writing this very new entry. Tomorrow is the International Labour Day, and I do not have any plans in mind yet except for the fact that I might call for a meet-up with my friends. Well, Mo suggested going on a tuk-tuk tour around th city, but going cruising seemed more appealing to me. Too bad the plan was called off since Mo claimed it would not be a good idea going out in the river with this chaning weather. So still waiting for any sponatneous plan..

Comments

Unknown said…
I would suggest not to on cruising in this kinda weather too dude. Well, go on tuk-tuk tour sounds appealing to me, but make sure you negotiate the price haha... hope u can enjoy it man. I have class tmr :(

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.