My Precious Collection

Comments

Unknown said…
that's so coooooollllll!!!
surprise to see me there.. :D
potato said…
can't believe now many of us in the pics now are apart from each other. I always look forward to reunion.
Unknown said…
Yeah I was about to talk man. Your presence spoiled the environment at the time :P lolz...
Unknown said…
potato, look for reunion? Well, so do I. but it seems to me that next year's summer vacation is the best. I don't know i can make it though since I want to go back next February. Let's see!!!
potato said…
yeah dude, next summer is my plan to visit home too, i'll bring my parents a great surprise their-future daugher-in-law hehehe. I have to look for srey khmao now.
Sopheary said…
To Ven:
Good to see the collection though i'm not in.

To Potatoe:
Why u have to look for srey khmao? Is there any specific reason underlying that? Then u need to glance your eyes through African girls. That would be nice to have an African friend in-law. hehe...

To Hour:
Hey, try to make it summer to visit home coz I also want to go home next summer. Then we can have a happy reunion. :-)
Unknown said…
Eh, so you're not going back this Summer, pm?

tha, so you're not going back right until next summer? oh man, if next summer, I'll have to wait another half year. Let me think. But summer is two months long hehe.. it worths considering!!! I'll tell u later abt this.
Sopheary said…
To Ice:
Nope, I'm not going this summer coz I wanna go in this December instead. I don't have a plan next summer yet. But if u and Tha are going next summer, I'll try to go, too.
Sopheary said…
To Ice:
Hold on! When does your summer start and end?
Anonymous said…
well...pm, you're right that i had specific reason looking for srey khmao. why not khmao? guess what kind of ice-cream you look at first
when entering an ice-cream store. Chocolate! right?

turtle: what ta hell? sounds like i was begging u to go to Cambodia on Summer like me. Consider whatever you'd love you, we ain't stick with each other in term of legs, arms, body- physical terms and emotion. go home whenever you need too, man ah nis veuy :D. oh yeah man...Feb is a good month to go to,some chinese event? and paul, thy, ven's birthday.
potato said…
damn...forget my name,what a fool of me.
Sopheary said…
To Potato:
Guess people's saying holds some truth. White people are paired with black. Guess u're one of them. After all, u're white. lolz....
hehehe.. seem that there's crisis in the word summer here.. haha.. if I'm not mistaken, summer depends on the country, right? Not that every country has summer at the same time. Yab! Hate you all so much! Why talking about summer and stuff?? Can't u just talk about the name of the month instead? Make me so inferior.. hirk hirk... Never experienced 4 seasons as other.. hirk hirk... :( .. use Khmer style, man! hehe...
TOTALLY ON GAARA"S SIDE! I dunno what you mean what you are talking about summer!! Could you be more specific? What month?
Unknown said…
I miss karaoke and you guys. Here ktv is a bit modern but then there's no song i want to sing. Anyway, I can't comment in your last post don't know what's wrong with it.. HEHEHE

By the way, you edit the video yourself? quite skillful now huh.. but your title of the post sounds weird!
Hahaha...now i change the title already lolz...Anyway i edited the video in my phone. i think it's got this application that allows you to edit videos. Lolz..
Pagna said…
Firstly Ven, can i complain? I remember I appeared in most of the pic but you selected mostly the pic I am not in. That does imply s.th you know? You upset me nas
:(

Talking about reunion... COME COME I give you all a big hug. I really miss this crazy team. Where shall we go? Siem Reap again? I don't mind and don't care, just to be with you guys. Tell me just a week in advance!

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)