The three celebrities!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

potato said…
hahaha...thy is always a good karaoke to help people turn all sad songs into unexpected burst of laugh and add big more fun to existing funny songs. man...i've already missed a lot of fun in the previous five months, sigh...
Sopheary said…
Lolz...I love this video a lot. Hilarious...Thy's gesture adds more spice to the environment. I like it. Hehe...U guys are getting younger and more crazy. No offense, k? Hey! Is it the first time Mi Oun goes wild? I'm kind of surprised to see that. Usually, she just sits put even when singing.
Sopheary said…
By the way, thanks for making me laugh. :-D
To potatoe: lolz...yeah he is always a big laugh...and ppl just go crazy along with him, man lolz...Dun worry, dude! You can always catch up with how crazy we have become when you pay a visit.

To PM: you're welcome! You sure did lolz...I myself laugh my head off everytime I watch it lolz...As for Mi Oun, it is not her first time lah. Ever since Tro left, she's sort of become wilder lolz...maybe she'll need to be "tamed" when Tro is back lolz..
man.. it looks funny but i can't listen to a single word they said.. hehe.. must blame ur phone for that.. :P
to gaara: hahaha...yeah screw my phone!!
Unknown said…
hehe don't listen to him ven, i could listen to almost every word they sang :) hehe!!! and now i can comment this post heuy, cool!!! :)
to ice: really? Then it wasn;t my fault! Neither was it my phone's. It was his ears lolz..
Unknown said…
Yeah, his phone isn't as good as enuf as this, that's why he's complaining haha.. i heard no problem about it! so he's the odd-one-out!
Sopheary said…
I couldn't understand what they sang until the second or third time I watched it.
Rithy said…
To watch the videos and look at them from another perspective, especially the second clip, with the red light background, it doesn't look good to think what people might think where i was with these two young ladies :P
To ice : yeah lol...

To PM: You've got hearing impairment!!!

To Thy: Lolz...Dun worry, dude! People are not stupid enough to make that kinda assumption
Pagna said…
I am laughing, I am! watching and reading the comments. I do not know what to say but I feel sad everytime i see your post, those fun I used to have with your guys but now my pic never appear in these again. Tha and PM are out of land so it is logical to not seeing them in but what about me?
No more words to say!

Just I love you guys-all... in Cambodia and who are abroad.I wish I could be back but I cannot for many reasons. Just remember i love you guuys!

But still I have time at least if beofre I have 10, now I have 2. So please keep me update of where you are going. 8 I might not be able but the other I will.

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)