Another Saturday...

This is definitely a very tiring day! My head is heavy, and the visibility is much reduced to blurred vision, no thanks to the the day-long exhaustion. I could barely move my fingers, and at the precise moment in which I am typing this entry, I am at the same time wondering how i am going to endure another half an hour at wheel on my journey homeward. Though I want more than anything to just give it a quick spin back home, I am stuck here at Sovanna as I have no choice but to wait for my mother's arrival. You see, the door is locked, and there is no other alternative than getting the key from her.

Anyway, just met up with Paul and the rest. As usually we talked and talked and talked till water was drained out of our body. And after recharging ourselves with ice cream cones, we talked, and laughed again. It has always been good to have Paul around since he is always the ice breaker and the joker as well. Too bad that this time Mo was the only girl since Nory made it clear that she would not want to hang out with us for a couple of months. It could not be any plainer that she wanted some time with her "best friend". Seen in a positive light, Nory could have been unaware of how what she had said would mean to us. Mo had cried, though. Well, I'd prefer to remain silent about this. The last thing I want to do now is to add more fuel to the burning flame. Anyway guess things would just be back to normal in a couple of days! Or it would never be at all?

By the way in the morning, I also had a chance to chat with Chihmao, this Phd-holder who is now a professor at Missouri University of Science and Technology. Well I had mixed feeling about him! It was probably because I was not so interested in business-related concepts that he had been "lecturing" me and Paul in the middle of this coffee shop. I mean, he was probably trying too hard to elaborate to us a simple concept which should have been just condensed into a few words. But in a sense he was willing to learn and know more about us as individuals, and not merely nodding his head in false pretense.

In short, it is a tiring day!

Comments

If by tiring day, you refer to the day you are hanging out with friends and having fun, i would prefer to see many tiring days or having many on my own. :) I love hanging out with friends a lot, and if i'm in a good mood, I'll talk nonstop. Hehe.. Anyway, what's wrong with Nory? I dun really get what you said. Who is the best friend you are talking about? Is she saying that you all are not her close friends or sth? And why did mollie cry? :( so sad to hear that but a little more explanation is appreciated here.. :)
Unknown said…
I didn't realize such thing had happened u know. I was shocked tho to hear all these as I was talking to her weeks ago. and everything was so fine. Were this serious? And pls tell me what happened. :(

Anyway, I had wanted to call ya this noon. Had I called, hehe!! I was pressing your number then the clock strucked 2:22pm. And call couldn't reach. So I sent out mail instead!! :D
Sopheary said…
How come No needs to take a whole couple months just to be with her best friend? Can't she share even a piece of time with u guys? Is her best friend a big time-consumer or sth? I'm not trying to trigger it, but I just can't stand it. This whole thing doesn't make sense to me. There might be sth else hidden. Well, whatever it is, I believe things will be normal soon.
Unknown said…
It's the matter with managing time. Well, I heard from both side now. And I really think that Nory is not us. She doesn't have that much time u know. She has to be back home before sunset. As for me, I could manage it cuz I had my saturday noon for u, evening for another group, sunday morning for SYC pp, and sunday afternoon & evening for other friends. See? How devoted i was? I was so busy back then WITH FRIENDS. But then cuz I did try to make balance. Don't blame her cuz of that. I think I understand her!!! :) Cheers up my friends. I would be not doing the same as her if I were in her shoes, being asked by friend like this. But I would try to balance time for both. :)
Rithy said…
Ven: I think you might have misinterpreted what Mol had reported to us. Or probably Mol had misreported the information in the first place. You didnt talk to her( Nory) yesterday, did you? As far as her explanation( Nory's) is concerned, What she meant was that she received complaints from her best mates from highschool saying that she never spent time with them ( They are terribly getting mad at her). and the reason is that she spends most of her weekends with us week in week out. I think its reasonable enough that she has a few weekends spent with people who she calls "best friends" coz we are not her only best friends.WEll...taking it very positively, i am pretty hopeful that what she explained was true from her heart and not just an excuse. I am also very hopeful that the reason she decided not to see us for A FEW MONTHS is not some thing else.

pm: Yeah, hopefully things will get back as usual very soon. sooner than a few months i hope.

Garra De Sand: totally agreed that i wouldn't complain having a tiring day hanging out with my best friends.
But all these don't explain the reason why Mollie cried. What's wrong actually? I'm not on any sides and I don't know the real story behind this. However, from what you guys are saying, everyone should be considerate towards each other simply because we are friends. Let me say sth which is totally my personal idea. Nory shouldn't say sth like don't want to see you guys for a few months. If I heard it, I would be so upset. It sounds like I'm wasting her time or sth. However, we all should understand her too. Sometimes, friends are so hard to handle. Sometimes they dun really know what we really are thinking about. Who knows? Perhaps she really wanna see u guys but losing the other friends of hers is not a good idea too, right? So yeah... ice-seller is right.. balance it.. :)
Unknown said…
Well, I still think Mi oun is very honest and straight forward person and that's what makes people misunderstand it or people themselves misinterpret it. I abandoned my 8-grade school mate long ago and they came to in touch with me again you know. I felt so ashame that I couldn't make time for them when I have friends nowadays. But still I would look them up once in a while to make sure they don't get mad! hehe! So balancing time is more important now.

gaara, thanks a lot huh. this is the first time you agree with me haha! but I still think we have to understand No. She's like this, straight forward say anything she wants to. So we should try to understand her. We already understood her, arent we?

That hurt Mo so much which made her cry i guess. cuz she meant a lot to Mo. :) cheers up mates! I know we love each other and our bond is much harder than stone!
Guys!!! Read my entry again! Did any of what i said make you think that i was mad at her? You guys got my message twisted!!!! Anyway i just happened to read her mail and it hurt! Again she misunderstood me! She said sth like i made a wild assumption, which i did not!!! Anyway, trying to dismiss this thought now!!!
Unknown said…
You can see from everyone's reaction man. So it mean what you said made people to think that way. hmm, even Nory, said the same way man. So you can ready what you wrote again! :D Just I think you're somehow, not mad, but sad over this matter. :(
Yeah!! Sad should be a better word...But then everything is fine now:-D
Chilly said…
You make all of us hint around the point..... You're fooling them around with your paragraph or essay writing! Hopefully, you're not Ws lecturer!

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)