Procrastination

Is it true that the more busy you are, the better you become at managing time?

Not necessarily so, I think!

However, in my case, this assertion appears to be somehow true. I have to admit that I have always been one of the most "successful" procrastinators on earth. I procrastinate everyday about almost everything with almost everyone. Though I have been fully aware of the disastrous consequences procrastination might bring forth, I still take my time, enjoy myself, indulging in this and that, and finally keep things till the very very last minute! This savage procrastination thing has so far been running through my veins, and therefore, it has almost become an "evil" norm for me. But there was this classmate of mine, Marineth, who approached me one day after school, and remarked, "You are a good procrastinor!" I was amazed at how she could see the beauty in the ugliest of all.

Anyway, I am getting less "successful" now with the rotten procrastination habit of mine. Though given the fact that my daily schedule is packed, and that there is barely any room for me to just sit back and relax, I find myself in a situation where I do not have to rush to do things anymore. And it kind of feels funny because I still have some leisure time to watch DVDs in middle of the week which is supposedly crammed full of things to do as a lecturer and as a student. Well I have to admit that I still procrastinate at times, but I have become a lot worse at procrastinating, which is definitely desirable.

Comments

Unknown said…
I think so. When you're free you'll do nothing. Vice versa, when you're busy, you'll do something. So better getting busy!
Yeah true, dude!!! I'd rather get busy than get bored cos of having nothing to do:-D

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)