07/05/08

Well, today definitely is not an eventful day. I was virtually bored to death by those long-winded explanations by our lecturers. Apparently those concepts they were going over again and again and again were not that abstract; we were able to make the heads and tails of them all. But they made such a fuss as if those fact-based concepts had been beyond our capability to grasp or something. I am positive that everyone was feeling the same way, but they probably felt obliged to maintain eye contact with the lecturers for the sake of paying some respect to them. Well, I did look them straight in the eyes too, but at times I cast furtive glances at my watch, watching it would tick faster.

Anyway, after class, You-Know-Who, Tha, Tro and I were so engrossed in our discussion about love that we totally lost track of time. You-Know-Who was the center of attention, of course, since the conversation was mainly about his love problem and how he had made up his mind to grapple with his situation. Well, he sounded hopeful! In fact, he made it sound very hopeful, and we were less worried now that he knew what path he was to walk on and what was his final destination. However, it suddenly made feel like a jerk for being stuck at where i had been for so long. I was questioning myself why i had been there in the first place, why i couldn't have just moved on too. And thanks to Tha, I knew that I had been too scared to come to terms with the painful truth. I had been too scared about letting go. There had been a flame of hope, but it was not there anymore. It suddenly and, quite irrationally, made feel like a loser. For these years, i had been keeping myself busy, being too scared to face the truth, and now when i looked at everything, there was nothing left. Sigh.....

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm so sorry I was not there this evening dude! :( Well, who's that You-Know-Who? I thought it was you man! lolz :D hei, i thought i strong enuf to let it go u know, but it's not that easy. this kinda feeling is really irritated me! I hate it! I would prefer to face the truth now then I will not be that painful much longer.
Anonymous said…
I knew that the facing-the-truth motto was Tha's coz...well, he's so good at consoling, I must say. By the way, I know u're badly injured, but don't lose hope yet; u have a long more way to go, and there'll be a lot of people coming to your life. One of them will emerge and give light to your darkness. So you don't need to count on technology to brighten your skin. hehe...

Just be happy and optimistic and smile coz your smile will guide u to the right person. :-)
To Hour: come on...it is okay!! You were busy. You-Know-Who? come on...there are only twos now, and this YOu-Know-Who is a smaller one...hehhe...Anyway, i am sure when you get over her you must feel really really relieved...i wanna have that kind of sensation too right now...feel like exploding sometimes and even hate myself for all these self-inflicted pain...

To PM: Tha is definitely good. But he understands my feeling cos he has been through the same kind of torturous sensation too...So yeah...I will try to smile, dun worry!!! But sometimes i doubt whether i wil be able to find the right one again...
Unknown said…
To Ven: err, haha i know that there are two! I see.. cuz i was not sure whether which one u refer to cuz if u refer to both, then it should be PLURAL haha.. :P joking lah! Come on man, i'm sure u'll get her forgotten very soon!!! i'm positive this time! time can help!
Wow...you have amazed me again with how fast you reply my comments hehhee....yeah hope i will forget her soon!! The sooner the better!!! Time will help!!!:_)
Unknown said…
hehe dude, actually i saw u online in yahoo too, but i was busy chatting with those guys doing my project, and then also rattanak abt his site, and it was abt time to skul hhah was invisible! that's why could reply urs that fast, lolz! :) yeah, time will help, don't u worry too much abt that. just as carefree as me.. all i do is busy myself with projects and go out wif u all ahha :D
Sopheary said…
How many right ones you wanna have in your life? Well, probably our definitions of Mr. and Ms. Right are different. I think the right one is only one, and, to me, she's not your right one. If she was, she wouldn't have gone. Well, she might be your right one if she comes back.
To Hour and PM: ok ok...i understand all that, but saying is one thing and doing is another, as you very well know...But dun worry...

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)