I am back...

It has been a long hectic week since i last popped in here. Well, my apologies to each and everyone of you out there. Guess what? I am exhausted to the core!!!! I mean, of course, i am more than glad to have ASEAN friends coming for a visit, and i am not complaining about that, but the thing is that on top of that, there have been many other family events that I could not miss and that has left me so out of "battery". To make matters worse, i was real drunk last night during my cousin's birthday party. God...i was coerced to drink one glass of beer after the other against my will until my head felt really heavy and the world was kinda spinning round.

Well...beer!!!! I think people get more intimate when they are drunk, don't you think so? They sort of lower whatever defense that prevents them from pouring their heart out when they are drunk. Ok...let's go back to the party thing! Well, I was sitting next to this cousin of mine, and to my surprise, he sounded quite rash, but then later after chatting with him for a few minutes, i realized that he was drunk. He was like getting everything off his chest, his love affairs, his career and his problems. I have to admit that i was, in a way, thankful to the effects of that acoholic drink that made him confide in me. And yeah...there was also another cousin, who was like sobbing at this corner. From the looks on her face, i could tell that she was feeling high. She poured her heart out to me about how she had broken up with her bf and all.

Beer can be a very good key to unlocking the door leading to the heart!!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Oops man, i also used to get drunk! I understand the feeling.. so dizzy and feel like vomitting! haha.,... :P man, when u're drunk, u'll say anything u wanted to say out off ur chest long ago haha... that's why when i'm drunk, i'll always stay alone.. rather be around with pp so that i can ensure that i don't say anything out! :) hei, also i have a sleep-talk habit! Sigh.. don't know when i can overcome these things.
oh?ok ok...next time when you are drunk, then i'll be sitting next to you hehehe...such an opportunist, i am!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)