21/05/08

(A sigh of relief)...FE test was not that hard. I think i was able to get by unscathed though I hadn't put in as much effort into the preparation as i was supposed to. And TM quiz was definitely a piece of cake! It was all about mode, median, mean and the like. That reminded me of my secondary school years in Sing. Anyway, I am positive that everyone enjoyed pressing their calculators too, as so evident in their enthusiastic looks. Weird as it may sound, it is quite funny that a language class like mine has something to do with gadgets like calculators. I mean, math and language are like two ends of a continuum, so distant and remote from each other that the possibility of them coming into contact is very slim.
And yeah...My Husband is with me, and i am certainly going to watch it tonight at all costs. Thanks to Pheaktra, without whom i won't be able to get hold of the movie!!! Well, according to Bro Rex, Vattey and Pheaktra, My Husband is like a million-tear movie, quite educational in nature. The more i talk about it, the more i feel the upsurge to just dash back home and sit in front of the TV screen for like days to finish the movie. Right...!!!! Talking about My Husband reminds me of Sky of Love, this japanese smash hit!! Well, DVD version is already available for sale, but then it's sold out very quickly. Damn it!!! I have to grab one by the end of this week!!!
Anyway, tomorrow i am leaving for Thailand with my Mom, my bro and my aunts. I hope that it'll be fun. But then I have got to skip class tomorrow, much to my sorrow! Sorrow, not because i am such a hardworking weirdo that i can't even afford to cut class, but because attendence policy is very strict and i think i am no longer on safe grounds. Ok ok...it's worth the risk, i am sure!:-)

Comments

Barbie said…
Hey Hey You You! Who is ur husband??? Icy Turtle or who else? ^ ^

Going on the trip to Thailand? Have fun there ^ ^ If I were you, I would also take the risk either, cuz it's time to have FUN FUN and FUN ^,^ !!!!

I don't like it when IFL gets such a TOO strict policy on attendence.... :( I've taken many days off as well :( So, let me be another risk taker, yeah? :P

You have a good day, Ven Ven (^,^)
Anonymous said…
Wah...when you get hold of 'sky of love', keep it carefully cos i am going to borrow it from you one day when i'm back in cambodia!!!!!

Have a safe & enjoyable trip to Thailand. Time spent with family is like none other ;)

Keep safe!
Unknown said…
Come on Barbie, don't mock him here! hehe.... ehe, enjoy ur trip dude! take some photos back huh!!! never been there....

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)