...................

This morning I was having a hard time trying to absorb these theories about second language acquisition. I just couldn't stay focused. What in God's name is wrong with me? I have been feeling that there is this thing in my mind that keeps popping in and out, so often so that I usually find myself staring blankly at the page before me for minutes. What's gotten into me? Sigh...Pheaktra is right, i guess. I am probably in this emotional period.

Ok,ok....Vendy, you've gotta pull yourself together NOW!!!! Those thoughts are not healthy at all!! DO NOT give a damn about them anymore. VENDY, you've got other important things to worry about. For Heaven's sake, you have been constantly telling friends of yours to be strong emotionally, and it's your turn to be strong too!!!! Emotions run high, as a matter of fact!!! STAY FOCUSED!!!!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
ven, i understand how u felt dude. I used to feel the same way. All i could think was the past, but not present. This pester me even more when i'm trying to focus on anythin esp when i'm going to have an exam. Its so empty in my head and mine and i didn't know what to do. Well, i suggest u to relax first by getting some fresh air or getting someone to talk to. This may sound so normal but i did try and i succeed. I felt so relief after doing so. Hopefully u can get rid of this kinda feeling dude. Remember that we'll always be there for u :) keep smiling as the title of ur blog, begin new days with a smile. People want to see ur smile :)
Barbie said…
Yes, it's ur turn to be strong :) So it's my time to be weak? Lol... I think I am stronger than you right now, my Chocolate blogger fella :P Heh Heh
Anonymous said…
I have been there and still there! You have company!
To hour: thanks, dude!!! I have smiled a lot today...guess i have done a good job...yeah...I'll keep smiling even more....:-)
To hour: thanks, dude!!! I have smiled a lot today...guess i have done a good job...yeah...I'll keep smiling even more....:-)
To BarBEE: Godd to hear that your are stronger, my little pinkie!! Hope you will always be strong, my friend....
To Vattey: sigh...thanks, vattey! But i am sure you have enough trouble without me telling you my trouble...
Unknown said…
Yeah, dude, that's good!!! Potatoe is the one who usually makes us smile! :)
To Hour: you are darn right!! It is always very entertaining to have him around...
Unknown said…
hhehe he shared with me his family affair once and it surprised me that he always smiled inspite of any matters. Take today as an example, i was deadly sleepy, he talked me into laughing a lot haha... but still i felt headache! :(
Yeah true!!! But in a sense, that is not so healthy cos when he is sad or sth, nobody can tell, you know!!! Too much pretense can be harmful too...
Unknown said…
Yeah, but i'm sure that his nature is not that sad u know... i think we're aware of that! ;) according to him, so long as he comes to meet us at skul, he'd forget all those sadness! The sense-of-humour nature will be out from him again!

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)