Belated Happy Birthday To You

A Belated Happy Birthday to You!!!!

I am feeling really really bad for being so stuck with whatever i was stuck with that I was not even able to sneak out to say a few wishing words to you. Though i know it is late--but there is a saying that "it's never too late", right?--i am making it up to you now, however small it obviously is. So yeah...once again a very happy birthday to you!! And thanks so much for being with me on my birthday two years back. It meant a lot to me, and it still does. I mean, of course, this is what friends are for.

So may all your wishes come true!

May happiness always accompany you!

May you feel secured and cared for all the time!

May your smile be always there!

And many thounsands other Mays to you....:-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know who is YOU :P
Anonymous said…
i've just seen it today n hopefully the You is really me. Thanks so much for everything. i was glad to be there with u on ur birthday too. Hope u'll see this message someday cos i don't think u'll check this comment.
I just wanna say that i'm sorry if i've ever hurt u in anyway. Sorry for not being there for u for all these years.
Hi Anonymous!!! Thanks for dropping by, and whoever you are, I am glad you read this birthday send-out from me:-)Smile as always!! A simple smile can make a difference in someone's life, you know:-)

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)