Mother's Day

A Very Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world whose love for their children knows no bounds, and is reflected in all the sacrifices they have made!

A message to my Mum: There are times when I raise my voice at you. There are times when you feel you are being pierced through with my words. There are times when I give you a cold shoulder. But during all those moments, my love for you remains unflagging, Mother. I love you much more than what my actions and words say!

How wisely i spend this Mother's Day?

I purchased a branded hand bag for my Mum this morning as a token of appreciation. I knew it was nothing compared to all the sacrifices she had made for me for the past 20 years, but at least I was sure her heart leapt at the sight of the well-wrapped hand bag. Of course she didn't realize that it was Mother's day today, so she was not expecting any surprise gifts or the like. Well, as for my bro, he bought a new pair of high heel shoes for my mother too. Though there was not much we could do for her for the day, at least we showed how much we care for her:-)

Comments

Sopheary said…
I didn't do anything for my mum at all given the distance we are in. Well, she called me yesterday, but I didn't know which words to say to show her my feelings. I still can make it all up when I go to Cam, though. :-)
Anonymous said…
well...giving someone a gift is a very nice way to show our appreciation, love and care. No matter how small a gift is, it does not make a gift any less important or special. :)

Your mum must be really happy this mother's day!
Unknown said…
wow, great dude! :) i bet she must be very happy! :)
Barbie said…
Happy belated Mother's Day! To ur Mom, not to you Ven Ven :P

Wah Wah... I got nth for ma Mom. I was not well prepared at all, and I couldn't make it. I had to attend ma best frn's engagement ceremony that day! Nice job, Ven Ven. How embarrassing :(
oops.. pity me! I didn't do anything too.. :( good of u vendy!! :)
Thank you everyone....love can take many forms....buying gifts is just one of the many...i am sure your mother loves you as much as you do love her:-)

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)