A flooded Friday night

It's Friday night, and the earth is damp. Streets are congested with cars and bikes, each trying to get to its destination. My car was one of those, yet mine was the weird one because it didn't really have a specific place to head for. A lot of ideas popped into my head about what to do after the workout: massage, movies, coffee shop, and home. But come on, it's Friday night--nobody would wanna head home early. So after one hour of aimless driving or something, finally, here again I am at GJC! Yeah, the same old place! After a long while, coming here isn't as exciting as it was in the beginning. Plus, more loud people usually hang out here very often. I still came here, anyway.

My biceps and triceps ache. So do my neck and the lower half of my body. But i am not being a grumpy granddad here! I love the new fitness club, and of course, i love working out. I feel that at least i do something worthwhile for my body. And the thought of myself losing the belly really keeps me motivated. 

Oh, i think i go off the track a little bit. What i have been meaning to say is these days, these free, boring days, thinking of what to do is brain-exhausting. And talking about my brain, it really is exhausted because my mouth barely does the work each day. I think each day now or today--to be specific--I haven't said more than 50 words since morning till now, which is already 7PM. And the thing about me is when I don't talk, i usually THINK--not that I want to. And one thing leads to another, and before I know it, my head is crammed full with rubbish thoughts. Yeah, people call me "emo", and well, despite the fact that I almost flinch at the term, I have to admit i am. But considering how better I have been doing these days, I think I deserve being credited for being less emo. Nonetheless, it is still true that once in a while, when I have nobody to literally talk to, or anything exciting enough to do, I crawl back into the emo shell. 

And tonight is one of those emo nights, but in my defense, it is the rain, the traffic, and the restlessness that should be held responsible for this!

Comments

SouzanaPS said…
lol okie... that explains the "not in the mood" :D

Anyways, again, been there done that, but i love it! the talking not more than 50 words a day :D
SouzanaPS said…
u simply think everybody is weird to you!!
Pinkii Pumpkin said…
oppssss, you have got a new template which really caught my eyes. :P
Pinkii, not the posts or anything, but th template hahaha niceeee :D
when you don't talk, you think.... that sounds like me :D
Gaara, good then cos when we meet, you keep talking LOL

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)