Talia


I remember seeing Talia for the first time on one of those YouTube videos on Facebook. Back then, to me, she was no more than just a bald young girl who seemed too skinny for someone her age, someone--I had assumed--who, like many other YouTubers, tried to earn a living simply by posting videos. But I was wrong! I was deadly wrong! After watching the video she posted, I came to realize that she was not just one of those YouTubers; she was more! In fact, because of her struggles to fight both types of cancer that have been eating away at her life, she has become the most inspiring person I have ever heard of! For a 13-year-old girl like her, she is so strong that she does not complain about how unfair life is to her, but she chooses to focus on the brighter side, seeking to inspire others, and fighting the diseases with her chin up and her head held up high.


It gets me thinking how i would be like if i were in her shoes!

Comments

and how is she now? has she recovered?
She was diagnosed with two different kinds of cancer, which is a rare case. She underwent a lot of surgeries, and she needed go for a new one, but she refused. So i really do not know how she will be like without this surgery.
Yeah, man, and despite all this, she seems so cheerful

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)