Moods

So, I was making a lot of U-turns, avoiding flooded streets, for I knew my car was not too keen on wading through large pools of water in the streets. And yeah, what could be a better place of warmth and shelter than the Riverside GJC??!!!! The view is definitely breath-taking!!!! 

Anyway, as I am typing this, it is still drizzling, and there is no sign of sunlight anywhere now or in the next two or three hours. Quite strangely, the gloomy side of me is not coming to the forefront today despite such a weather. It usually does! And when it does, it is ugly and it chases people off! This is the thing about moods! In English, there is an expression that says, "Wake up on the wrong side of your bed". It simply means you are just frustrated and pissed off and emotional for no particular reasons. And I personally feel that it's true. Often times i find myself moody and annoyed and emotional even though nothing bad in particular happens. Trust me, once you feel that way, the whole day is just spoilt! I do not know whether it is right to say that it's more like a "guy period" LOL. Yeah, for girls, when they start frowning most of the time throughout the day, and start snorting out short answers in frustration, people usually ask them, "Are you on period?" And once they say they are, BAM--problem solved!! For guys, we cannot go, "I am sorry, dude! I am not in the freaking mood to talk to you because I am on period!" Having said this, I am not trying to make a point that I wanna be on period. What i am trying to say is guys do have bad days too, and yes, for no particular reasons. But probably we guys are better at shutting out the dark ugly sides than the girls are. And if there is anything i have learnt about moods, it must be its power! Dark, powerful, and fast-consuming! Once one small ugly thought squeezes its way into your brain, it quickly and contagiously spreads like a disease. And if you do not know how to handle it well, you will find yourself creating a mountain out of a mole.


Comments

i've been in such stupid situation a million times so I totally understand what u're writing here. Having said that, m not going to describe it with the word "period".. haha... feel so uneasy.. :D
Lolzzzz it best describes the situation man :D
SouzanaPS said…
this is why i love reading people's blogs hahaha
SouzanaPS said…
i learn new expression hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)