Brain tumour?

No, no! I am not dying. And brain tumour is nothing but an imaginary problem created in literary contexts when authors cannot give a better final touch to their romances.  Or at least, for 24 years of my life, no one of my acquaintance has found himself/herself caught up in this terminal disease. Anyways these days I have been suffering a lot from migraine headaches--or I think they are. And then it gets me thinking about the possibility of myself being diagnosed with the brain tumour. Instead of scaring the hell out of me, the thought sort of sets my mind reeling on how heroic I might turn out to be. I see myself making inspiring YouTube videos giving touching speeches to uplift the spirits of the people who are down. I see myself being surrounded by family members and friends, all attending to my needs and showing so much care and love. I see myself travelling the world as my death day approaches. I know everything sounds silly, but it is kind of interesting to find out how one's lifestyle can be changed so drastically just because of the onset of a disease.

Comments

SouzanaPS said…
lol... been there, done all that... just that we had different thoughts of what we'd do haha anyways, the headaches will stop soon.. just like me :D
Good to see you here Lolz ... What would you do?
SouzanaPS said…
Remember one time I told you I have so many things in mind to blog when m trying to sleep? lolz yeahhh during my brain tumor moment (LMAO), I was thinking of blogging... writing letters for people i care in my blog.. sth like that lolz~
LOL too bad you didn't get to have that disease :D
i have no freaking idea what u're talking about. hahaha
Lolz wait till you get this disease

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)